Are you are struggling sub-editor struggling to make the most of the 20th anniversary of
Princess Diana's death? Then we've got some top tips for you!
- The Queen: anything that involves interaction with Queen Elizabeth is gold.
- The Princes: William and Harry have recently opened up about how their mother's death affected them. Utilise this grief.
- Affairs. Everyone loves the juicy tabloid gossip.
- George and Charlotte: Sure, they never met Diana, but everyone loves a hypothetical.
What not to do:
- Camilla: this is not the time, pal.
- Conspiracy theories: even in this current golden age, ones about Diana are duds.
The combination of the public's fondness for "The People's Princess" and a 20th anniversary is an opportunity to valuable to miss. Exploit it today! Don't wait!